We, The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI), as the exclusive importer and distributor of Chevrolet automobiles and parts in the Philippines, conscientiously understand the importance of data security and data privacy of your personal information. We acknowledge that protecting the information we collect is vital to building trust and accountability. We strictly observe the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations in collecting, processing, and using sensitive personal information. We adhere to principles of data privacy, ensure lawful processing, respect the rights of data subjects, and implements security measures.
By clicking "I agree"
2. You authorize us to disclose your information to our accredited and affiliated third parties, in the following circumstances:
• For legitimate business purposes, which must be consistent with standards followed by the automotive industry or approved government agency.
• For necessary use or disclosure required or authorized under law.
3. You acknowledge that we may update this Privacy Notice from time to time as we improve our website and services. We will notify you of any change that would substantially affect your data privacy rights.
1. Personal Information refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
2. Sensitive Personal Data is any personal information that relates to your race, ethnic origin, marital status, religious or philosophical beliefs, political affiliations, health, education, genetic or sexual life, legal proceedings, government-issued identifiers, and other information specifically established by executive order or an act of congress to be kept classified.
3. Privileged Information refers to any, and all forms of data which under the Rules of Court and other pertinent laws constitute privileged communication.
We process your personal information to make it possible for you to visit the website and guarantee the long term functionality and security of our systems. This is to provide you with the best possible products, services, and offers based on your requirements and preferences. They will also allow agents to assist you in complying with the requirements of your account or for you to participate in the event.
The collected personal information is utilized only for the purposes officially announced in advance or informed at the time of collection and to the extent necessary to carry out business.
We will only use your personal data to give you a smooth experience in accessing and using our website; to address your questions, concerns and requested service or product; to process payments; to conduct research and surveys; and to conduct marketing activities.
We will not share your Personal Information to any third-party, other than our subsidiaries that include our business partners, dealers, and service providers, except when required by existing laws and regulations.
You may inform us of the specific personal information you do not want to be processed beyond the requested purpose by contacting us using the details set out here.
1. We store data in operating environments that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
2. We retain your data only for as long as necessary for legitimate business purposes, which is consistent with the standards followed by the automotive industry or approved by an appropriate government agency.
3. We commit to maintain your Personal Information accurately and upto-date and delete any of the same that is no longer needed without delay.
4. We do not allow any Personal Information to be leaked by taking it offpremises or transmitting it externally.
5. We implement reasonable and appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measures intended for the protection of your personal information against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration and disclosure, as well as against any other unlawful processing.
6. We institute safeguards that are sufficient to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of personal data by requiring the execution of non-disclosure agreement by our employees, consultants, vendors, suppliers and contractors, among others.
Thank you for your continued patronage.
Should you have questions or concerns about this Notice, or if you have anything to update with us, feel free to get in touch with our Data Protection Officer at: